Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The big 21

Well this year was a big birthday year for me! I turned 21...... :) Man I have been looking forward to this day for so long! I remember being 8 or 9 and saying to myself I am NEVER going to be 21 and now i am here and i just cant believe it. This birthday I got to share with my Graduation for part 2 of Great Life and man what an amazing day to share my 21st birthday with. This day was a very bittersweet day for me. As everyone knows this is my first birthday without my dad, and man was he looking forward to being here for this birthday... So it was a hard day to celebrate without him here but i know without a doubt in my mind that he was here in spirit through it all. Daddy I miss you and want to say thank you for making the first 21 years of my life absolutely memorable. You are the best dad I could ask for! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment