Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is winter really here?







The first signs of winter have showed their presence this week and as we all know I am not to happy about it!

This weekend was my second weekend of part 3 of Great Life and man was it a fantastic weekend. The lessons that I walked out of that class learning were absolutely amazing. So many new relationships were built and my level of awareness just went up! I again was able to see why I do things the way I do them and how they really affect my life. After Saturdays amazing ropes course in the cold wet rain I did not think I was going to survive it took my body almost 24hrs to get back to a normal body temp. In the end it was all worth it. I learned so much and had an amazing experience.

Sunday I was able to take a little "ME" time and relax around the house for the first part of the day which was much needed. Later that evening I got to enjoy my favorite food with a best friend and later join her at her house so that this week she could assist me in getting to work. A couple weeks ago my car broke down and that has been the worst headache of my life! So I have really had to learn to ask for help and receive it. What a great growing experience that has been for me.

Monday & today have not been enjoyable mornings cause I wake up to snow on the ground and that just makes me want to scream. I HATE snow with a passion. I want no part of it but apparently it wants to be part of my life and I am so not okay with that, especially in October. I am very much so over it. There is one thing I do love about the cold weather, THE WARMTH OF A HOUSE!!! This morning at work I was able to make some orange cranberry muffins and hot coco and sit down and read a book while the baby is napping and man is that relaxing. As long as i dont have to walk into the snow and feel the cold I am ok and it can stay but the minute I am cold it is not okay and it has to go.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... those look and sound really yummy! You just can't go wrong with orange an cranberry!

    ReplyDelete