Thursday, March 24, 2011

Well this week has been great so Far... Saturday I got to watch someone who I consider a brother and have grown up with my whole life marry his best friend and partner in life my beautiful cousin Becky!!! I was so blessed to be able to help with the wedding and to be there and forever I will be thankful for that. It was a beautiful wedding and I love how much they love each other. Congrats Mike and Becky I wish You a lifetime of happiness. My aunt Stephanie did an amazing job pulling the wedding together and they are so lucky to have her.


Sunday was another AMAZING day... I was able to attend Stake Conference and listen to some amazing talks one of them being from Elder M. Russel Ballard. It was so amazing to be taught at the foot of an apostle. That day I also received my recommend to get my patriarchal blessing and I scheduled that appointment for Tuesday March 29th at 5:00pm... I dont think I have been so excited for something in a very long time! I know that there is a reason that I waited so long to get my blessing rather then getting it at 14 or 15 I know it is going to serve me in a way now that it never would have! I am so so so excited and I love this forward movement on this path to rightousness.

Monday I started a new job at 1800-contacts and let me tell you.... I LOVE IT... really being there does not even feel like it is work and I am just so thankful to have the job! they have a restraunt there for us to eat at and Monday I got Steak, a baked potato, green beans, a roll, and a drink of choice for only 2.50... yeah wow and every day since then it has been the same. This is a company that cares about their employees and wants what is best for them! I am very excited to have this job and am so thankful for all the trials and tribulations that have placed me here. I could not ask for anything better! :D

Well I guess that is all for this post! See you next week after the blessing hopefully!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment