Monday, August 22, 2011

????

Have you ever made a decision and been so clear about the decision that u forgot how hard it can be and that there are things that are going to stand in ur way. Last year I made the decision i was going back to Church, I was getting married in the temple and i was making that my life! All along the way forgetting that the devil is going to play up on that now more then ever. Life has come at me fast and i miss so much going on cause it is easier this way.

This weekend I looked into someones eyes and knew my heart was walking outside my body, never in my life have i felt so strongly about something. My heart says go and my head says NO. How do u look at someone and know without a doubt they are the one u are going to marry when u just met them, how can u know something so simple after a couple hrs. How is that even possible.
How do i tell him that without him being like what the heck! what is this life about? where do i go from here

No comments:

Post a Comment