Tuesday, August 23, 2011

warmth

Last night was a rather rough night for me, there were lots of tears feelings of the unknown and my fear of not being good enough kicked in. I felt very lost, and really worried so i decided to pray, something I am not always the greatest at... and i balled through the whole prayer because i could feel the sense of peace and love as i was saying the prayer, a gentle calmness came over me and an extreme warmth of love. During the prayer I asked for assistance in the fast that I am doing today, and preparing myself ahead of time for the fast has made a world of difference already i know that i get to be prayerful and that my questions will be answered! I am so thankful for this blessing and the love and support i feel from my heavenly father! Today it is going to be a good day with lots of love and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment