Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WHAT DO I WANT & WHAT I AM CREATING!!!!!











To many of you this languge and use of words might make little sense but to those who know what I am talking about thank you for helping remember this and what is important to me! Tonight I decided to take a look at my life from a different view i got down to the level of a child and played on the play ground and just let my pure innoncence come out so that I could take a look at how simple life can really be if I only let it! I decided instead of constantly saying what I dont want I get to say what I do want and what I am creating... So... I made a list. and just took time to remember some of the small things that I tend to forget!!! Alot of this is what I want in my relationships seeing as i tend to falt and slip there. So here it goes....

I want someone who I can laugh and cry with. Someone who accepts me for me. I want an open honest relationship, chemisty. I want security. I want a friendship. I want hugs and kisses sleepless nights fill of cuddling under the stars i want companionship i want financial security I want passion. I want to be supported and loved appreciated, I want to be called beautiful. I want to be told I am missed, I want to be missed, I want cute text messages on my phone when I wake up in the morning or after an afternoon nap. I want phone calls during the day asking if i am ok, I want to know I am enough, I want to trust my instinct. I want to enjoy the small things and not rush for the big ones. I want to see the good in someone, I want to see the good in myself. I want to make memories that last a life time. I want to smile even when it is bad . I want to love everyone equally without condition and i want to be loved equally without condition. I want to cook dinner next to the one I love and clean up together after. I want to clean the house together so it goes faster and we have more time to spend together doing the things we love. I wat to cuddle on the couch and watch Monday night football. I want to dance in the club til my heart is content. I want to kiss in the rain and count all the starts in the sky, I want to have water fights in the middle of winter and pillow fights in the dead of night. I wat to trust in the moment and just see what tomorrow brings. I want to be happy. I want to raise a family and build a dream home for them to grow up in. I want to find the things that bring me peace. I want to share my life with someone (a man) I want to always remember "I am a BEAUTIFUL, CARING, POWERFUL Women."

WHAT I AM CREATING IS:

I am creating open, honest, relationships with myself and those around me by providing an authentic, loving, open, warm, trust space. I am creating healthy relationships that bring job, trust, and oppertunities for growth. I am creating a powerful warm atmosphere for future generations to grow up in. I am creating a beautiful, open, trusting, safe realtionship with a man. I am creating a loving, vulnerable, honest, open, warm, safe space for myself to continue to learn and grow. I am creating a healthy life style full of longjevity and life that will teach measures of weightloss and mental rehabilitation. I am creating wealth in numbers to survive and assist those around me. I am creating a new job doing things I love. I am creating continued learning and success. I am creating a life full of abundence; an abundence of pure love, wealth, trust, growth, and transformation. I am creating a safe and secure me....

So after I wrote what I want and what I am creating I decided to take my "I am" statement and analyze what each word really means to me and what they represent when I say them. At first this was really hard for me it was hard to think of what i see as beautiful, what that defines that and why I think that word is me.

What does my "I AM" statement mean to me??? " I AM A BEAUTIFUL, CARING, POWERFUL WOMEN."

BEAUTIFUL:

*glowing

*special inside and out

*different/unique

*vibrant spirit

*makes others feel good

*inspirational

CARING:

*puts other first

*want to make change for the better

*sees past imperfections

*loving

*trusting

*good listener

*helper

*worries about others

*attentive

*takes interest in others

POWERFUL:

*Influential

*life changing

*strong

*creator

*successful

*compelling

*effective

*courageous

No comments:

Post a Comment